• Class of ’82. Searching for former classmates interested in a reunion. Jackie, 215-332-2997.
Our Lady of Mount Carmel
(Third and Wolf streets)
• Class of June ’61. Looking for alumni interested in a reunion. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Class of ’78. Searching for former classmates for 20th reunion. Thea Salamon-Beck, 215-379-1625.
• Class of ‘52. Trying to locate former classmates for reunion. Pat Lowry-McLaughlin, 215-333-4401.
St. John Cantius
• Class of ’58. Searching for former classmates interested in 50th reunion. Barbara Hussmann Lipinski, 215-675-9795.
• Class of ’61. Looking for former classmates for 50th reunion celebration. Joan, 1-609-915-3921.
• Class of January 1951, 62nd class. Trying to locate former classmates for reunion on May 19 at Brookside Manor in Feasterville. Joan (Holland) Butterly, 15026 Barcalow St., Phila., PA 19116.
John W. Hallahan
• Class of ’63. Looking for former classmates for upcoming 50th reunion. Ann Cummings Kerns, email@example.com or Eileen Cunniff Zornick, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Class of ’68. Searching for former classmates for an upcoming reunion. Eileen Kelly, 215-765-8843; Jane Bracken, 610-873-7154 or e-mail 1968Class@gmail.com
• Class of ’83. Reunion is in the planning stages. Interested graduates can contact Patricia Merriman Zachwieja by e-mail at email@example.com
• Class of ’78. Holding 35-year reunion on Nov. 30 at Savoy Caterers (formerly the Woodbine Inn) in Pennsauken, N.J. Cheryl Myers Kaiser, firstname.lastname@example.org or Gary Freedman, email@example.com
• Class of ’94. Searching for classmates for a reunion. Angelo Dimidio, 215-209-9145.
• Class of June ’58. Hosting 55th reunion brunch on April 21 at Philmont Country Club. Anita, 1-856-424-3266 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Class of ’63. Searching for classmates for 50-year reunion. E-mail contact info to email@example.com
• Class of ’46. Trying to locate former classmates for 65th reunion. 215-463-8074, 215-256-0807.
• Class of June ’53. Searching for former classmates for a fall reunion. Send name, current address and phone number to Inez Dell‘Osa Wilczek, P.O. Box 33, Exton, PA 19341.
USS Iwo Jima (LPH2/LHD7) Shipmates
• A reunion for all ships company and embarked Navy and Marine Corps personnel is planned from Oct. 2 to 6, 2013 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in San Diego. Robert G. McAnally, 757-723-0317, firstname.lastname@example.org