The Philadelphia Police Department’s Northeast Detectives Division is seeking the public’s help in locating the following most-wanted suspects in connection with crimes in the Northeast:
• Angel Aviles-Figueras, 41, of the 8800 block of N. Seventh St., for aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and related charges.
On Feb. 19 at about 3 a.m., Aviles-Figueras and a woman were quarreling while traveling in a 1998 Dodge minivan southbound on Roosevelt Boulevard near Red Lion Road, police said. Aviles-Figueras allegedly crashed the vehicle intentionally into a utility pole, then beat the female victim with a battery charger. The woman was treated at Aria Health-Torresdale for unspecified non-life-threatening injuries.
Aviles is Hispanic, 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 155 pounds. He has brown hair, brown eyes and tattoos on his inner right forearm and outer left forearm.
• James Beisel, 27, of the 1000 block of Fanshawe St., for robbery, aggravated assault, theft and related charges.
On Jan. 30, Beisel and three accomplices allegedly mugged a man on the 2000 block of Brill St. They beat the victim and stole his mobile phone, police said.
Beisel is white and 5 feet 11 inches tall. He has brown hair and blue eyes.
• Leroy Hill III, 25, of the 2600 block of N. 27th St., for burglary, theft, receiving stolen property and related charges.
On March 5, the manager of a recycling business on the 4300 block of N. Delaware Ave. arrived for work to discover that someone had broken into the business and stolen about $4,000 worth of recyclable materials. A surveillance video camera at the business filmed Hill, a former employee, entering the business illegally and removing property, police said.
Hill is black, 6 feet tall and weighs 175 pounds. He has black hair, brown eyes and tattoos on his left shoulder and right upper arm.
• Kyle Hippo, 23, of the unit block of Quartz Road in Levittown, for attempted murder, aggravated assault, possessing an instrument of crime and related charges.
On March 17, Hippo and a male acquaintance allegedly were involved in a quarrel that became physical. During the scuffle, Hippo allegedly pulled a knife and stabbed the other man. The victim was hospitalized at Aria Health-Torresdale in serious but stable condition. Police did not specify the nature of his wound.
Hippo is considered armed and dangerous. He is white and 5 feet 11 inches tall. He has brown hair and hazel eyes.
• Kimberly Mason-Gatsoulas, 40, of the 12200 block of Aster Road, for burglary, trespassing, thefts and related charges.
On Dec. 27, Mason-Gatsoulas allegedly broke into a dental office on the 100 block of Franklin Mills Blvd., taking $1,500 in cash and checks. At the time, she was a former employee of the business.
Mason-Gatsoulas is white, 5 feet 6 inches tall and 200 pounds. She has blond hair and gray eyes, police said. ••
Call Northeast Detectives at 215-686-3153 or dial 911 to report information about any of the suspects.EndFragment