• Class of ’81. Reunion will be held on Oct. 1 at the Emerald Room II (Sprinkler Fitters Hall). Tickets must be purchased in advance. Brian McGovern, 267-664-7786; Chris O’Donnell, 215-342-3174.
• Class of ’86. Twenty-fifth reunion will be held on Nov. 4 at the Waterfall Room (Southampton Road). Lori Weiss Slowinski, firstname.lastname@example.org or Dot Ruhl Weiler at 215-979-3877.
• Class of ’61. Holding 50-year reunion Oct. 1, 2011, at Whitford Country Club. Eileen Moyer, 610-269-0347.
• Class of 2002. Looking for former classmates for first class reunion expected to take place June 23, 2012. Jessica Narvaez, 215-813-1591, email@example.com; Facebook, Yomaira Jemima Pistachio or Yomaira Astacio; or e-mail Edison.Reunion2002@gmail.com
• Class of June ’61. Holding 50th reunion on Oct. 16 at Swan Caterers. 610-265-0459.
John W. Hallahan
• Class of ’68. Searching for former classmates for an upcoming reunion. Eileen Kelly, 215-765-8843; Jane Bracken, 610-873-7154 or e-mail 1968Class@gmail.com
• Class of ’83. Reunion is in the planning stages. Interested graduates can contact Patricia Merriman Zachwieja by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Class of ’61. Holding 50th reunion on Oct. 15. For information, visit www.judge61reunion.myevent.com
• Annual luncheon for all graduates is scheduled for Oct. 22 at Williamson’s in Horsham. Special honorees this year are the “Glamorous Gals of the ’70s.” Theresa Zeigler, 215-765-1951 or Barb Carrieri, 609-654-6120.
• Class of ’61. Holding 50-year reunion on Oct. 9 at Torresdale-Frankford Country Club. Pat Gozdan, 215-632-2186 or e-mail RPGoz@aol.com
• Class of ’61. Holding 50th reunion on Oct. 8 at Maggio’s Ballroom in Southampton. bmcdevitt61reunion.com
• Class of ’56. Holding 55th anniversary reunion on Nov. 25 at the Southampton Room. Jim Murphy, 610-265-7393 or Wendell Young, 610-513-1776.
• Class of ’61. Golden anniversary reunion will be held Oct. 21 at Brookside Manor at Somerton Springs. Bill, 215-637-4471; Jim, 215-677-6927.
• Class of ’66. Holding 45th anniversary reunion on Oct. 1 at King’s Caterers. Ray Rysak, 215-350-2729; Hank Stahl, 215-464-0543; alumni office, 215-543-1051; or e-mail NECATHALUM@aol.com
• Class of ’71. Holding 40-year reunion on Oct. 29 at the Radisson Hotel-Trevose. E-mail NEHSREUNION71@gmail.com
• Class of ’94. Searching for classmates for 15-year reunion. Angelo Dimidio, 215-209-9145.
• Class of ’71. Looking for former classmates for 40th reunion on Oct. 28. Judy, 215-870-7572, or email@example.com
St. Hubert/Father Judge
• Classes of ’71. A combined reunion will be held Nov. 25 at Rosewood Caterers. Guests of graduates are welcome. Tom Smyth, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Denise Adams, email@example.com
• Classes of ’86. A combined 25-year reunion will be held Nov. 26 at Rosewood Caterers. St. Hubert graduates contact Anne Marie Muldoon at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-338-4132. Father Judge graduates contact James Zabczynski at JTFZ@comcast.net. Join the Father Judge/St. Hubert 1986 group on Facebook for updates and more information.
• Class of ’46. Trying to locate former classmates for 65th reunion. 215-463-8074, 215-256-0807.
• Class of June ’53. Searching for former classmates for a fall reunion. Send name, current address and phone number to Inez Dell‘Osa Wilczek, P.O. Box 33, Exton, PA 19341.
• Class of ’82. Looking for former classmates interested in a reunion. Jackie, 215-332-2997.
Our Lady of Consolation
• Class of ’71. Holding 40-year reunion on Oct. 15 at Dagwood’s Pub. Lucille Tarsitano, 215-332-8163 or e-mail email@example.com
Our Lady of Mount Carmel
(Third and Wolf streets)
• Class of June ’61. Looking for alumni interested in a reunion. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Class of ’61. Holding 50th reunion on Nov. 13 at Williamson’s in Horsham. Joan Smalarz, 215-722-5903.
• Class of ’78. Searching for former classmates for 20th reunion. Thea Salamon-Beck, 215-379-1625.
• Class of ‘52. Trying to locate former classmates for reunion. Pat Lowry-McLaughlin, 215-333-4401.
• Class of ’56. Searching for classmates interested in 50th reunion. Chris, 215-637-2939.
St. John Cantius
• Class of ’58. Searching for former classmates interested in 50th reunion. Barbara Hussmann Lipinski, 215-675-9795.
• Class of ’61. Looking for former classmates for 50th reunion celebration. Joan, 1-609-915-3921.
• Visit HullNumber.com for a listing of reunions. The site is a free service enabling Navy shipmates to renew old friendships. There are currently more than 8,700 Navy ship, submarine and air squadron personnel rosters listed. ••EndFragment