A Fishtown woman was among a dozen people charged in a prostitution raid at a South Philly Mummers’ clubhouse last night.
Michelle Lauber, 32, of the 1300 block of Earl Street near Thompson was charged with prostitution, solicitation and possession of narcotics.
Lt. Raymond Evers of the public affairs unit said Lauber had about 20 doses of the anti-anxiety drug Xanax in her possession when the raid occurred, but could provide no other information about her arrest.
“This was the result of a nearly two-month investigation by undercover officers,” Evers said of the raid at the Downtowners Fancy Brigade club, located at Front and Snyder streets.
Two women from Northeast Philadelphia were also charged.
Sherry Davidson, 40, of the 4300 block of Cottman Avenue and Regina Mahoney, 26, of the 4600 block of Deveraux Street were both charged with solicitation and prostitution.
Also charged were:
• Lawrence Crovetti, 65, of 4th Street, in Feasterville Pa., is charged with criminal conspiracy, promoting prostitution and violation of liquor Laws
• John Murray, 56, year old male from the 400 block of Steeple Chase Circle, Deptford NJ is charged with Criminal Conspiracy and Violation of Liquor Laws
• Alfred F Sanborn, 44, of from the 2400 block of South 3rd Street is charged with criminal conspiracy and violation of liquor laws
The following people were charged with solicitation and prostitution:
• Virginia Ruiz, 46, of Tree Lane, in Bear Del.
• Chiante Galezniak, 35, from the 200 block of Widener Street in Olney
• Adriana Arena, 51, of County Line Road
• Judith Jacobs, 36, of the 600 block of Jarves Road in Sicklerville N.J.
• Jennifer Quenderfield, 36, year old female from the 100 block of West 7th Avenue, Conshohocken, Pa.
• Barbara Gogos, 44, of the 100 block of Central Avenue, Cheltenham, Pa.
• Alexis Simon, 24, from the 700 block of Carpenter Street in South Philadelphia.