• Class of ’81. Reunion will be held on Oct. 1 at the Emerald Room II (Sprinkler Fitters Hall). Tickets must be purchased in advance. Brian McGovern, 267-664-7786; Chris O’Donnell, 215-342-3174.
• Class of ’61. Holding 50-year reunion Oct. 1, 2011, at Whitford Country Club. Eileen Moyer, 610-269-0347.
• Class of 2002. Looking for former classmates for first class reunion expected to take place June 23, 2012. Jessica Narvaez, 215-813-1591, email@example.com; Facebook, Yomaira Jemima Pistachio or Yomaira Astacio; or e-mail Edison.Reunion2002@gmail.com
• Class of June ’61. Holding 50th reunion on Oct. 16 at Swan Caterers. 610-265-0459.
John W. Hallahan
• Class of ’68. Searching for former classmates for an upcoming reunion. Eileen Kelly, 215-765-8843; Jane Bracken, 610-873-7154 or e-mail 1968Class@gmail.com
• Class of ’83. Reunion is in the planning stages. Interested graduates can contact Patricia Merriman Zachwieja by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Class of ’61. Holding 50th reunion on Oct. 15. For information, visit www.judge61reunion.myevent.com
• Annual summer reunion takes place Aug. 6 at Lighthouse Pointe in Wildwood, N.J. from 2 to 6 p.m.
• Class of ’56. Holding 55th anniversary reunion on Nov. 25 at the Southampton Room. Jim Murphy, 610-265-7393 or Wendell Young, 610-513-1776.
• Class of ’61. Golden anniversary reunion will be held Oct. 21 at Brookside Manor at Somerton Springs. Bill, 215-637-4471 or Jim, 215-677-6927.
• Class of ’66. Holding 45th anniversary reunion on Oct. 1 at King’s Caterers. Ray Rysak, 215-350-2729; Hank Stahl, 215-464-0543; alumni office, 215-543-1051; or e-mail NECATHALUM@aol.com
• Class of ’71. Holding 40-year reunion on Oct. 29 at the Radisson Hotel-Trevose. E-mail NEHSREUNION71@gmail.com
• Class of ’94. Searching for classmates for 15-year reunion. Angelo Dimidio, 215-209-9145.
• Class of ’71. Looking for former classmates for 40th reunion on Oct. 28. Judy, 215-870-7572 or email@example.com
St. Hubert/Father Judge
• Rock at the Dock, an all-class combined reunion, will be held Aug. 13 at La Costa in Sea Isle City, N.J. You must be 21 or older to attend. St. Hubert grads should call Annemarie at 215-624-6840, Ext. 258. Father Judge grads can call Linda at 215-338-9494, Ext. 1170.
• Class of ’46. Trying to locate former classmates for 65th reunion. 215-463-8074, 215-256-0807.
• Class of ’47 (Boys). Classes of January and June holding 64th luncheon reunion on Sept. 15. Len Laurito, 215-673-4366 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• Class of June ’53. Searching for former classmates for a fall reunion. Send name, current address and phone number to Inez Dell‘Osa Wilczek, P.O. Box 33, Exton, PA 19341.
• Co-ed class of ’86. Planning 20-year reunion for the fall. Sophia, 856-384-5872.
• All alumni and friends are invited to a reunion on Aug. 27 at Keenan’s Irish Pub in North Wildwood, N.J. Denise Smith O’Rourke, email@example.com
• Class of ’82. Looking for former classmates interested in a reunion. Jackie, 215-332-2997.
Our Lady of Mount Carmel
(Third and Wolf streets)
• Class of June ’61. Looking for alumni interested in a reunion. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• School and parish reunion will be held Aug. 20 at Keenan’s Irish Pub in North Wildwood, N.J. Dennis Dool, 215-990-8689 or Ann Conway, 215-332-2427.
• Class of ’78. Searching for former classmates for 20th reunion. Thea Salamon-Beck, 215-379-1625.
• Class of ‘52. Trying to locate former classmates for reunion. Pat Lowry-McLaughlin, 215-333-4401.
• Class of ’56. Searching for classmates interested in 50th reunion. Chris, 215-637-2939.
St. John Cantius
• Class of ’58. Searching for former classmates interested in 50th reunion. Barbara Hussmann Lipinski, 215-675-9795.
• Class of ’61. Looking for former classmates for 50th reunion celebration. Joan, 1-609-915-3921.
• Visit HullNumber.com for a listing of reunions. The site is a free service enabling Navy shipmates to renew old friendships. There are currently over 8,700 Navy ship, submarine and air squadron personnel rosters listed. ••EndFragment